Indian Navy has invited online application for the posts of Officers in Technical and Executive Branch- Jan 2019 Course (Short Service Commission SSC and Permanent Commission PC). Interested & eligible candidates should apply online before January 25, 2018. Male candidates can apply to these posts. The job location is All India.
Indian Navy vacancy details:
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre- 40 posts (SSC)
- NAIC- 08 posts (PC)
- Engineering Branch (General Service)- 27 posts (SSC)
- Electrical Branch(General Service)- 33 posts (SSC)
Educational requirements for Indian Navy recruitment:
- ForGeneral Service/ Hydrography Cadre: Candidates must possess BE/B.Tech. any discipline
- For NAIC: Candidates must hold BE/B.Tech. in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
- For Engineering Branch (General Service) post: BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Marine/ Instrumentation/ Production/ Aeronautical.
- Electrical Branch(General Service) - BE/B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication.
How to apply for Indian Navy recruitment?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Join Indian Navy.
Selection process for Indian Navy recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
Age limit for Indian Navy recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post must be born on January 2, 1994, and July 1, 1999
Application fee for Indian Navy recruitment:
- No application fee.
Indian Navy- Important dates:
- Starting Date: January 05, 2018
- Last Date: January 25, 2018