Indian Navy has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for SSC Officer post in executive Branch and various other posts. The last date to apply for the posts is October 20, 2017.
The interested candidates have to make sure that they go through the official notification before they apply for the post. The candidates have to make sure that they are eligible for the position that they are applying for.
The post of SSC Officer in executive Branch (Logistics and Law Cadres) are for unmarried male and female candidates. The position of SSC Officer for Information Technology is for unmarried male candidates. The notification also invites applications for the post of Permanent Commission (PC) officers in education Branch.
The course location will be in Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Vacancies for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- PC (Education) : 20 Vacancies
- SSC (Logistics) : 06 Vacancies
- SSC X (IT) : 15 Vacancies
- SSC (Law) : 02 Vacancies
Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to have a bachelors degree/masters degree in a relevant subject from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must check the official notification for further information related to educational qualification, as its different for each position.
|PC (Education)||02 Jul 1993 - 01 Jul 1997|
|SSC (Logistics)||02 Jul 1993 - 01 Jan 1999|
|SSC X (IT)||02 Jul 1991 - 01 Jul 1996|
|SSC (Law)||02 Jul 1993 - 01 Jan 1999|
Selection Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on academic qualification and the SSB interview.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC and PC courses ?
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the official notification and read through it.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the New Registration link and register yourself.
- Using the Registration ID login and apply online.
- Fill in your details and upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
- Download and take a print out for future use.