Indian Navy has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of 105 Apprenticeship Training in various trades. Interested candidates may apply within 30 days from the date of publication.
Indian Navy vacancy details:
- Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
- Trades: Machinist, Pipe Fitter Mechanic Diesel, Fitter, Mechanic Ref AC, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Welder, Painter, Carpenter, Tailor, Sheet Metal Worker, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, COPA, Building Maintenance Technician.
- Number of Posts: 105 posts
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th class examination from a recognized board with 50% marks and must possess ITI in relevant trade with 65% marks (approved by SCVT/NCVT)
- The selected candidates will get Rs. 8320-9360/- per month.
How to apply for Indian Navy recruitment?
- Candidates who are willing to apply must register themselves at the apprenticeship portal.
- After registration, the candidates have to prepare an application in white paper mentioning all the details and send it along with a print of the online registration form and copies of other relevant documents to The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka-581308 within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
- No application fee shall be required for applying.
(As on April 1, 2018)
The candidates must fulfill the given age criteria in order to apply:
- Minimum- 14 years
- Maximum- 21 years
(Age Relaxation: SC/ST-05 years, OBC-03 years)
- Last Date for Submission: Within 30 days from the date of submission.