Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification inviting the applications for Artificer Apprentice Posts. The last date to apply for the post is December 10, 2017.Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
The submission for the application process must be sent through online mode.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Applicants are advised to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on November 27, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online application is December 10, 2017.
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
the pay scale for the Artificer Apprentice post is notified as Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69, 100.
Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- The applicants must have finished their Class 12 or its equivalent froma recognized institute with 60 percent or more aggregate marks with Mathematics and Physics. One of the subjects must be from the following: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- The age limit for the Artificer Apprentice post is 17 to 20 years
Selection Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on written test, physical fitness test and medical examination.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the advertisement.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Register and log in.
- Apply online through the application link.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.