The Indian Navy has released official notification for selection of candidates in executive/technical/submarine branch. The employment notification invites unmarried candidates who will fulfill the below stated eligibility criteria, which are as laid by the Government of India for the entry into Permanent Commission (PC) officers in executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers under the University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing from June 2017.
The vacancy details at the Indian Navy are as follows:
Name of the Posts:
- General Service
- Naval Architecture
Who is eligible for the above listed posts?
Below is listed the educational qualification, age limit which describes the criteria for eligibility Permanent Commission (PC) officers in executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers posts at the Indian Navy.
- Candidates applying for the post should be in their final year of BE/B.Tech or integrated degree course.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks till pre-final year.
- Candidates must have been admitted in an AICTE recognisded university.
- Candidates having a backlog in any semester at the time of campus interview are not eligible to attend the interview.
- Candidates applying for the posts listed above must not exceed 24 years of age and must be minimum of 21 years.
- Candidates will have to appear before a naval campus selection team for the interview.
- Candidates who qualify the campus interview will be shortlisted for the SSB interview on the his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry.
- The SSB interview will be held at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates who are selected will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100, along with a grade pay of Rs 5,400.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Start of application submissions: June 25, 2016
- Last date for the submission of online application form: August 7, 2016
About Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Navy has the following three commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- The Eastern Naval Command (Head quarters at Visakhapatnam)
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
The Western and the Eastern Naval Command are operational commands and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is designed as the Training Command.
- BSF Recruitment: Apply for Asst Sub Inspector and Head Constable Posts
- Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment for Commissioned Officer Posts 2016
- AAI Recruitment 2016: Vacancy for 158 Manager & Junior Executive Posts