Indian Navy has released a notification on the recruitment happening for Pilot/NAIC for unmarried male and female for Short Service Commission (SSC) for the course commencing January 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the Post:
Who is Eligible for the Indian Navy?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- For Pilot and Observer: Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard with minimum 60% in any one of the streams.
- For NAIC: Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech with 60% in any one of the streams.
- 19 to 24 years.
How Candidates are Selected for CBI Job?
The Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for interview.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Job?How to Apply for Indian Navy Job?
The Candidates who are interested in this job can apply online through Official Webiste of Indian Navy. The address where the applications need to be sent is, Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi - 110 023.
Important Dates to Apply for Indian Navy Job:
- Start date to apply online: April 9, 2016
- Last date to apply online: April 29, 2016
- Last date for submission of the application: May 5, 2016