Indian Navy has released official notification for recruitment in education and logistic branch. It has invited unmarried Indian citizens for grant of permanent commission in the education branch and short service commission in the logistic branch.
The selection will be done on the basis of SSB interview. The last date to apply online is October 14.The notification has been released on the official website of Indian Navy.
Permanent commission (PC) Education: Candidate should be an Indian male born between July 2, 1992 - July 1, 1996
Candidate should have one of the given educational qualifications:
- M.Sc Physics (with Maths in B.Sc) with at least 50% marks
- M.Sc Maths (with Physics in B.Sc) with at least 50% marks
- M.Sc Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc) with at least 50% marks
- M.A English (with Maths or Physics in intermediate) with at least 50% marks
- M.A History with at least 50% marks
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with at least 60% marks
Short Service Commission (SSC) Logistics: Male/ Female Indian citizens who are born between July 2, 1992 - January 2, 1998 can apply.
Candidate should have one of the given educational qualifications and should have attained first class in it:
- BE/ B.Tech in any discipline
- B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc. (IT) with first class and a PG diploma in Finance/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Material Management
- MCA/ M.Sc (IT)
- Minimum height: Male - 157 cm, Female - 152 cm
- Weight should be as per age and height
- Minimum acceptable vision standard for distance is 6/6, 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass
- Candidate should not be colour/ night blind
How to apply:
- Go to the official registration page
- Fill up the necessary details and keep proceeding
- After completion of the application, download it
- Take two print outs of the application form
- Paste recent passport size photo on the space provided and self-attest the same
- Send one duly signed copy of the application form to Post Box No. 04, RK Puram Main PO, New Delhi - 110 666 with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents
- SSB will be conducted in two stages
- Stage I will have intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test
- Stage II will consist of Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview
- Selected candidates will have to go through medical examination
For details about job responsibility, pay scale and selection exams, read the official notice.