The Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the vacancies of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Research Associate, Young Professional, Field Helper and various other posts.
There are a total of 33 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The candidates must go through the job notification and see if they are eligible for the respective posts. Interested candidates can submit their application to the address given below.
The last date for the submission of application is August 26, 2017. The candidates who apply for the posts must reach the venue of the interview with the documents that are required.
The selection procedure will involve written examination and followed by an interview. The job location will be in the city of Bengaluru.
Eligibility for IIHR Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a Diploma/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- For the vacancy of Senior Research Fellow the candidates must not be more than 35 years a for men and 40 for women.
- For the vacancy of Junior Research Fellow the candidates must not be more than 30 years a for men and 35 for women.
- For the other vacancies the candidates must not be more than 21 years a for men and 40 for women.
- The candidates should check the notification for the age relaxation rules.
Vanacies and Pay Scale for IIHR Recruitment 2017
- The post of Junior Research Fellow has 2 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs. 25,000.
- The post of Senior Research Fellow has 22 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs. 25,000.
- The post of Research Associate has 3 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs.38,000 to Rs. 40,000
- Young professional I has 2 vacancies and the pay scale is Rs. 15,000.
- The post of Young Professional II has 1 vacancy and the pay scale is Rs. 25,000
- The positions of Field Helper, Skilled Assistant and Office Assistant have 1 vacancy each the payscale is Rs. 10,000, Rs,8000 and Rs. 13,500 respectively.
There is no fee for the application.
How to Apply for IIHR Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -www.iihr.ernet.in
- Check the notification and go through it for eligibility and qualifications
- Download the application form
- Fill up the application form and attach the necessary documents
- Send the application to the given address