Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has invited application form for Enrolled Follower Posts. All eligible candidates are required to check eligibility details for Indian Coast Guard Official Notification and apply on or before May 30, 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- 1. Enrolled Follower (Safaiwala)
- All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
- Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 21700 - 69100/-.
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 30 May 1992 to 30 May 1999 (UR Candidates ) and 30 May 1987 to 30 May 1999 (SC/ ST Candidates ) Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
How is the selection procedure done?
- Selection will be through written exam, skill test and physical fitness test (PFT), Medically Examined.
How To Apply?
- All eligible candidates download the application form through official website. After filling the application form, a candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following address on or before 30 May 2017.
- The last date for submission of Application: 30 May 2017.
About Indian Coast Guard:
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India's maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces.