Indian Coast Guard has released the admit card for Navik - Domestic Branch (01/2018). Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
Indian Coast Guard vacancy details:
- The candidates must have passed the Class 10th examination from a recognized board of Education with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum-22 years
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have applied online for the post of Navik - Domestic Branch (01/2018) can download the admit card
- In the home page, the candidates will get all the latest information at the News Events section.
- In this section, the candidates have to click on the link for printing the admit card for Navik - Domestic Branch (01/2018).
- After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number or Email ID correctly and then click on Get Details.
- After submitting the essential details, the candidates will be able to view and download the admit card..
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully..