The provisional list of candidates selected for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) is released by Indian Bank on its official website.
How to check the Provisional list?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'PROVISIONAL LIST OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE New'.
- After submitting the same, the list will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
When were the preliminary exam held?
The preliminary exam and main exam were conducted on January 22, 2017, and February 28, 2017, respectively.
When was the interview scheduled?
The bank conducted the interview round from March 20, 2017, to March 24, 2017.
How is the selection done?
- The provisionally selected candidates will be advised in due course of the date of reporting at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore for document verification and other admission formalities.
- At the time of reporting, candidates are advised to bring all the certificates/credentials mentioned in the offer letter in original along with the certificate of medical fitness, without which no candidate will be admitted.
About the course:
- Successful candidates will go through a nine-month course (campus program) at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore followed by a three-month internship at any of the Indian Bank's branches
- On successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as a probationary officer in any branch of Indian Bank.