Indian Bank has started receiving applications for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) post through the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course offered through Manipal Global Education Services 2017-2018.
The application process closes on 22 December 2016. There are currently 324 vacancies for the post. However, it is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the bank.
Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Indian bank.
Steps to apply for Indian Bank PO Job:
- Log on to http://www.indianbank.in/home.php
- Click on the Career tab on the left hand side of the homepage
- Click on the link 'Link for Online Application'
- A new page will open. Here, click on New Registration tab
- Carefully enter details as required
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated after you submit the details
- Note it down correctly
- Candidates can log in with the same credentials next time and edit their details till the last date of edit/modification. However, this facility will be available for three times only.
- Submit the application after checking the details thoroughly.
- Candidates will be disabled to make the chance, at once the final submission is made.
- Follow the mentioned instructions to pay the fees/in online mode by following the instruction
- You will receive an e-receipt after successfully completing the process
- Save and take take a printout of the on-line application form and save it for future reference
The application process can only be completed via online registration.
There will be preliminary and mains followed by an interview that comprises the selection procedure. Candidates who clear the rounds will go through a nine month course (campus programme) at Manipal Global Education Services, Bangalore followed by a three months internship at any of the Indian Bank Branches.
After successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as probationary officer in any branch of the Indian Bank.
The bank's official website will contain details about eligibility criteria, essential qualification, exam pattern.