Indian Army Palampur Rally 2018 has released an online application for various Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ SKT posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode before January 27, 2018.
Indian Army vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk/ SKT
Job location: All over India
Educational qualification for Indian Army vacancy:
For Soldier General duty post:
- Candidates must hold a Matric with 45% marks in aggregate & 33% marks in each subject.
- No stipulation of percentage is required if higher education i.e 10+2 and above.
For General Duty (Indian Domicile Gorkha):
- Candidates applying for this post must have completed class 10.
- Candidates should have secured 50% on each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII.
Age limit for Indian Army recruitment:
- Candidates applying for this post must be born between October 1, 1996, to April 1, 2000
- Candidates must be born between October 1, 1994, to April 1, 2000
Selection process for Indian Army recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, a medical examination will be conducted for all successful candidates in the Physical fitness test, Physical Measurement test, and Document check.
- Candidates height must be 163 cms for Soldier GD, 162 cms for Soldier Clerk/ SKT and 157 cms for Soldier GD (Gorkha).
- Minimum weight 48 kg and chest 77 cms and chest expansion 5 cms
How to apply for Indian Army recruitment?
- Candidates can apply on the official website of Indian Army.
Indian Army- Important dates:
- Starting date for submission of application: December 14, 2017
- Last date for submission of application: January 27, 2018
- Date of examination: February/ March 2018