Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification for Airmen Group X and Group Y post. Interested candidates should apply before January 12, 2017.
Educational qualification for Indian Air Force Vacancy:
- For Group X(Except Educational Instructor) post: The candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or must have passed three years diploma in any branch of Engineering with 50% marks.
- For Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF(P), IAF (S), Musician) post: The candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
How to apply for Indian Air Force Vacancy?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Indian Air Force from 15 December 2017 to 12 January 2018.
Mode of selection for Indian Air Force Vacancy:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and PFT and Adaptability Test.
Age limit for Indian Air Force Vacancy:
- Candidates must be born between 13 January 1998 and 02 January 2002 (both date inclusive).
- (Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply)
Application fee for Indian Air Force Vacancy:
- The candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as examination fee which can be submitted through online mode by using a credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
Important dates of Indian Air Force Vacancy:
- Starting date for online application: December 15, 2017
- Last date for online application: January 12, 2017
- Date of Selection test: March 10- 11, 2017