The Institute of Management Technology (IMT) has invited applications for post graduate courses for the session starting from 2017. IMT has its campuses in Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Dubai. The online application has started from September 1 and will close on December 1.
- Candidate must posses three years bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grades.
- Candidates appearing for final degree exams in 2017 should submit the proof of completion of degree by 30th September, 2017.
- The candidates must have applied for CAT 2016, XAT 2017 or GMAT (scores applicable between January1, 2013 - March 31, 2017)
- For IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad, CMAT 2017 scores will be considered
- For IMT Dubai, the proficiency test in English is needed for students not having English as their native language
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to the official online application link
- Fill up the form and pay the application fee of Rs. 2000 online
- If payment is to be done offline, have the demand draft ready and fill up the details in the application form
- Send the copy of the print out of application form with the demand draft to the given address
- Read official instructions properly before filling up the form
The candidates will be shortlisted for critical thinking, group exercise and personal interview rounds on the basis of the relevant competitive exam scores.