The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is all set to be conducted on 22nd May 2014 across Andhra Pradesh.
Around 1 lakh candidates have registered for the EAMCET 2014 exam.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad is all set to conduct Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2014) on behalf of APSCHE.
EAMCET 2014 is the qualifying entrance exam for admission to the first year of undergraduate professional courses offered for the academic year 2014-15, in the university & private unaided and affiliated professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Also Read: EAMCET 2014 Test Pattern
Some important tips to crack EAMCET 2014 exam:
- The entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the question paper consists of 160 questions comprising of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- The Mathematics section covers 50% of the question paper. Hence, the students have to give priority to Mathematics. For scoring good ranks, students have to earn good marks in Physics, Chemistry subjects also.
- Students appearing for JEE Main 2014 would already be almost prepared for EAMCET, as both exams have similar syllabi.
- The advantage of EAMCET is that there is no criteria to score any minimum marks in any of the subjects. Hence the students have to work hard in the subjects they are good at and concentrate on scoring more in them, so that their overall score becomes high.
- In EAMCET, either one or two questions will be asked from each topic of every subject. Hence the students have to give equal preference to all topics and sections.
- Equal preference will be given to the intermediate first year and second year syllabus.
- Speed of answering and exactness of answers should be developed.
- Revise the syllabus of class 11th and class 12th two or three times.
- Prepare short notes on the important topics.
- Revise the old question papers, it will help you be aware of the pattern of questions which will appear in the entrance examination.