Amrita Entrance Examination - Engineering, AEEE-2016 will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. This national level exam is conducted to offer admissions to candidates in the institutes B.Tech programmes. Bengaluru, Amritapuri(Kollam) and Coimbatore i.e. Ettimadai.
Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2016
- Candidates meeting the following criteria will be apply for AEEE 2016 entrance exam.
- Complete Class 12 from recognised board
- aggregate 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma holders with above criteria can also apply
Exam Pattern for AEEE 2016
- AEEE 2016 exam will be conducted via Computer Based Test as well as pencil/paper test.
- Paper will be consisting 120 questions
- It will be consisting 35 questions from Physics, 35 questions from Chemistry and 50 questions from Mathematics.
- These are MCQ's Multiple choice questions
- Time duration will be 3 hours
How to Apply for AEEE 2016?
The application forms can be obtained from the campus schools of the Amrita University, against the demand draft of Rs. 1000 issued in the favour of ''Amrita School of Engineering" payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE 2016 Important Dates
- Online registration will start November 2, 2015
- OMR application for will be issued on November 2nd
- Last date for issuing OMR application form is March 19, 2016
- AEEE 2016 Computer Based Test will be from April 17-19, 2016
- AEEE 2016 Pen and Paper Based test will be on April 23, 2016