IIT Patna, is all set to conduct an international conference on 'Polymers and Allied Materials'. The conference is organised by the Hari Shankar Sighania Elastomer and Tyre Research Institute of Technology (HASTERI) of IIT Patna. Interested students can register themseleves by logging on to the official website of IITP.
HASETRI is Asia's first and India's biggest and foremost research centre promoted by JK Tyre and Industries Ltd., one of the leading tyre company in India to fulfil the need for developing newer and better technologies for tyres and polymers. The primary goal of this autonomous institute is to foster development and evolution of new technologies for Rubber & Allied Industries, for domestic and international markets and also to develop technical manpower for the industry. HASTERI is actively engaged in material and compound characterisation & development, advanced analytical testing and process & machinery development. The Hari Shankar Singhania Elastomer & Tyre Research Institute is a pioneer in the field of Elastomer & Tyre research.
- Delegates from Indian industry : INR 7000/- per attendee
- Corporate delegates : INR 7000/- per attendee
- Foreign delegates : USD 750 per attendee
- Delegates from Universities / Research Institutes : INR 5000/- per attendee
- Student delegate : INR 2500/- per attendee
- Accompanying spouse : INR 3500/-; USD 350
- Late registration : INR 8500/-; USD 850
Call for papers:
Those who intend to present papers should submit one page (less than 300 words) abstract. Acceptance of the paper will be intimated through e-mail, fax, or letter immediately after scrutiny of the abstracts. Guidelines for the preparation of the full papers and posters will be sent along with the acceptance intimation. Full papers in camera-ready form should be submitted.
- Last date of submission of abstract: 24th February, 2014
- Last date of submitting full papers: 7th April, 2014
- Conference date: 30th -31st May, 2014
For more details, click here.