IIT Kanpur is geared up to conduct its 5th international and 41st national conference on 'Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power' for the academic year 2014. Students can apply online by visiting the official site of IITK.
The National Society for Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP) is a registered society that has been functioning quite successfully over the past 42 years. One of the society's main activities is to conduct the annual Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP) conference. Once in four years, the conference is organised at the international level. The aim of the conference is to bring together national and international experts on a common platform and share the state of the art informations on various topics related to fluid mechanics and fluid power. The previous editions of the international conference were held at IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Bombay and IIT Madras. The next international conferences will be held at IIT Kanpur.
Topics to be covered:
- Fundamental Issues and Perspectives in Fluid Mechanics
- Measurement Techniques and Instrumentation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Instability, Transition and Turbulence
- Multiphase Flows
- Fluid-Structure Interaction and Flow-Induced Noise
- Specialised Topics
Call for papers:
Original research articles, broadly within the scope of the conference topics, written in English language, are solicited. Authors will have to sign a declaration of originality at the time of final submission.
- Submission of full length paper: 19th May, 2014
- Conference starts on: 12th December, 2014
- Conference ends on: 14th December, 2014
For more details, click here