Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur for M.Tech Scholarships 2015 for students pursuing their Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme.
The programme offered are as follows:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Sciences & Bio-Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Industrial & Management Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Materials Science Programme
- Nuclear Engineering and Technology
- Photonics Science and Engineering for the session 2015
- The M.Tech student currently carries a monthly stipend of Rs.12,400/- for 8 hours of work per week.
- The applicant must have a valid GATE score, bachelor's degree in engineering or science (4 year program) or a master's degree in science with marks/CPI not below the specified minimum.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
For more details and information on how to apply, please click here.
- Application deadline: April 15, 2015