Results of the Joint Admission Test for Master of Science (JAM) has been declared. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has announced the results on the official website.
Steps to check the result:
Candidates should follow the below mentioned steps to view the result:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link, 'Candidates can view the results by log into JOAPS'
- Enter the enrollment id and password
- After submitting the details, the results will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must take a printout for future reference.
Score Cards are available to download from March 30 to July 31.
- Date of result declaration: March 23
- Submission of application form for admissions on the JAM website: April 15 to April 27
- Last date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/rectification of defective documents at IIT Madras: May 10
- Date of admission declaration list: June 3
- Declaration of second admission list: June 20
- Declaration of third and final admission list and the closure of admissions through JAM 2016: July 4
The JAM 2016 examination for all the 7 test papers was held online (computer based test). Exam Paper was divided into three sections, A, B and C. There were 60 questions carrying 100 marks in the paper . All sections were compulsory.
The exam was conducted for a duration of 3 hours.
Also Read: Admissions