Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Indore. IIT Indore is looking out for 12 Managerial & Incharge Posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Advt. No.: IITI/Estt./NT posts-02/December 2015
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
1. Deputy Registrar: 1 Post
2. Manager (Technical): 3 Posts
3. Deputy Manager (Lab): 4 Posts
4. Lab Incharge/Office Incharge: 2 Posts
5. Deputy Manager (Accounts): 1 Post
Who is Eligible for the IIT Indore Job?
Qualification & Experience:
Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisation's website.
- Deputy Registrar: up to 50 years
- Manager (Technical): up to 45 years
- Deputy Manager (Lab): up to 35 years
- Lab Incharge/Office Incharge: up to 35 years
- Deputy Manager (Accounts): up to 35 years
How to Apply for IIT Indore Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format.
Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents. The address where the applications need to be sent is, the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore - 452020 Madhya Pradesh.
What is the Application Fee?
- General & OBC: Rs.500
- SC/ST/PWD communities, women and regular employees of IIT Indore: Nil
What are the Important Dates?
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25th January 2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 2nd February 2016.