Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is offering a short term course titles Executive Management Programme on Business Models in Technology.
What is a Business Model?
A business model is a theoretical presentation of the key activities of a business, its interrelated hierarchical architecture, operations, and financial arrangements structured and developed by organizations related to its core products and services that are needed to achieve a continued sustenance and to attain its strategic goals and objectives.
The objective of the IIT Delhi programme is to develop an insight and clear understanding of the conceptual and applicable framework underlying the key systems that are interdependent to each other required to sustain a competitive business.
- Graduate in any Discipline with good academic record.
- Participants with Work experience will be preferred.
Key points covered
- Definition and Structure of the Business Models
- Objectives of Designing a Business Model
- Key Attributes of a Business Model
- Business Model Patterns, Value Proposition and Creation.
- Business Model Design.
- Business Model Strategies and Process.
- Digital Markets and Models.
- Global Business Models.
- Multi-Disciplinary Decision Making Models.
- Introduction to Thinking Models
- Business models for 'free'
- Executives in Corporates
- Business Houses & Family Business
- PSUs or Autonomous
- Institutions' Managers
How to apply for the IIT Delhi short term course on Business Models in Technology?
In order to apply for the IIT Delhi short term course on Business Models in Technology, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website http://empbm.webs.com
- Fill in the Application form
- After the initial screening the shortlisted participants will be called for a written test or an interview.
- Selected Participants will be required to submit the fee and register for the programme
The Programme fee will be Rs. 70000/- + GST as applicable.
The last date to apply for the course is 31 October 2017