Research and Development Unit (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website of IIT Bhubaneshwar.
The candidates for the JRF posts are needed for project 1 titled, "Rice mill wastewater treatment and bioelectricity generation in low cost microbial fuel cell employing ceramic separator" and Project 2, "UI-ASSIST: US-India collaborative for smart distribution system with storage" for temporrary basis.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application for IIT Bhubaneshwar recruitment.
There are a total of 03 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Important Dates for IIT Bhubaneshwar Recruitment 2017
- For the Project 1, the last date to apply for the post is November 20, 2017.
- For Project 2, the last date to apply for the post is November 10, 2017.
Vacancies for IIT Bhubaneshwar Recruitment 2017
- For Project 1 there are two posts for JRF.
- For Project 2 there is one post for JRF.
Pay Scale for IIT Bhubaneshwar Recruitment 2017
- For the Project 1, the pay scale is offered as Rs. 25,000
- For Project 2, the consolidated amount will be as per the Institute norms.
Eligibility for IIT Bhubaneshwar Recruitment 2017
- The candidates applying for Project 1, must have M.Tech or its equivalent in Power Systems Engineering or Power Electronics (Having B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering) or a B.tecg or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering with valid GATE scores.
- For Project 2, the candidate must have a first-class M.Tech in Atmosphere, Ocean, Climate Sciences/technology or first class M.Sc with good academic record in Meteorology/Oceanography/Physics along with valid GATE or NET scores
How to Apply for IIT Bhubaneshwar recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website www.iitbbs.ac.in
- Click on the 'Jobs @IITBBS' tab. And then 'Research Project Work'.
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Finish your registration if you are a new user.
- Log in with your credentials
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Submit the application form.
- Download, take a print out and send the hard copy to Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007 on or before 06-11-2017 for Post 1, 13-11-2017 for Post 2.