Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Thiruvananthapuram has released a notifiication on the recruitment happening. IIST Thiruvananthapuram is looking out for 7 Assistant Professor posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
Aerospace Engineering: 2
- Fight Mechanics
- Aerospace Vehicle Design
- RF and Microwave Engineering
- VLSI design/ Microelectronics
- Power Electronics
- Optics/ related areas, Solid State Physics
- Dynamical system modelling and qualitative properties
Who is Eligible for the IIST Thiruvananthapuram?
- Flight Mechanics: Candidate should have first class Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering with specialisation in Flight Mechanics or related fields at Ph.D level and visible research output.
- Aerospace Vehicle Design: Candidate should have first class Bachelors or Masters Degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent with Ph.D Degree and visible research output.
- RF and Microwave Engineering, VLSI Design or Microelectronics & Power Electronics: Candidate should have Ph.D in the relevant area, with first class or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters Degree in Engineering in relevant area of specialisation with visible research output. OR Ph.D in the relevant area, with first class or equivalent at Bachelors Degree in Engineering in relevant field of specialisation with visible research output.
- Optics/ related areas, Condensed matter Physics/ Solid State Physics: Candidate should have first class in BS-MS (Physics)/ M.Sc (Physics)/B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines of Engineering/Technology and Ph.D in relevant area with visible research output.
- Dynamical System Modelling and Qualitative Properties/Machine Learning: Candidate should have first class in M.Sc Mathematics or Applied Mathematics / B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science and Ph.D in relevant field with visible research output .
- 40 years (as on 18.04.2016)
How to Apply for IIST, Thiruvananthapuram Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, Sr. Administrative Officer, Recruitment & Review Section, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695 547.
Important Dates Associated with IIST, Thiruvananthapuram Job:
- Last Date to Apply: April 18th 2016.