The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) has released an official notification inviting the candidates for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs for the academic session 2017
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through prescribe format latest by June 12, 2017.
- All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognized state board/ university with at least 75 per cent.
- Candidates from the reserved category will get relaxation of 10 per cent in marks
- Also, the candidate must appear in JEE Advanced 2017 and must be an Indian citizen.
- For more details, all the candidates can check the official website.
How is the selection procedure done?
Important dates to remember:
- The registration process begins May 22, 2017.
- Last date to apply: June 12, 2017.
- Counseling: 4th week of June 2017
IIST is a deemed to be university and an autonomous body under Department of Space (DoS). All the candidates enrolled in B.Tech and dual degree programs at IIST also stand a chance to be absorbed in ISRO/ DoS.