Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, (IISER) Punehas released a notification on the recruitment happening. They are calling for various posts. To know more about eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the post and Number of posts vacant at IISER Pune
1. Office Assistant (Multi Skill)- 1 Post
2. Office Superintendent- 1 Post
3. Lab Technician (IT)- 1 Post
4. Lab Technician- 1 Post
5. Principal Scientific Officer- 1 Post
Who is Eligible for Non Teaching Posts Job
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes mandatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job. Candidates need to be Graduate or 10+2 certificate holders or equivalent.
- Office Assistant (Multi Skill)- Not more than 33 Years
- Office Superintendent- Not more than 45 Years
- Lab Technician (IT)- Not more than 39 Years
- Lab Technician- Not more than 39 Years
- Principal Scientific Officer- Not more than 45 Years
How to Apply for Non Teaching Posts at IISER Pune?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job online. Download the application from the official website and fill it according to instructions given. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents. This application should reach before the last submission date given below.
- Last Date of Online Application: 31 January 2016.