The admissions for the General Management programme for Aerospace and Aviation Executives (GMAE) programme for the academic session 2017-18 has been opened by the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. IIMB has invited applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for the programme.
In order to be eligible to apply for the admission, the candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Should be a middle and senior management professionals with potential for growth
- Should be graduates having minimum five years of work experience
- Should be technologists seeking to broaden their knowledge of business and move on to general management responsibilities as business heads
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of a written test and personal interview
How to apply
The application of the candidates can be submitted at the IIMB official website www.iimb.ernet.in
Dates to Remember
- The last date for registration is February 28.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced on March 6.
- The new course will commence from April 24
According to IIMB official website, a 100-acre oasis in south Bengaluru, the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), with its all-stone architecture, lush verdant woods and landscaped gardens, provides an idyllic environment to engage in management studies, academics and learning. IIMB has world-class infrastructure that facilitates excellence in teaching, research, consulting and other professional activities.
Located in India's high technology capital, IIMB is in close proximity to some of the leading corporate houses in the country, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies, giving it the added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.