The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Administrative Assistant. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 25000 per month. The appointment is on a contract basis for a period of one year. The last date to apply for the government job is July 25, 2018.
Also Read: WBSSC Recruitment 2018 For 591 Vacancies
IIFT Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||Administrative Assistant|
|Organisation||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree in any field with at least 50% marks|
|Skills Required||Administration and communication skills|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Salary Scale||INR 20000 to INR 25000 per month|
|Application Start Date||July 11, 2018|
|Application End Date||July 25, 2018|
- Age Limit: As per IIFT norms
- Selection Process: Shortlisting, written test and computer skill test
- Contact Address: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, 1583, Madurdaha, Ward - 108, Borough - XII, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata - 700 107
How To Apply For IIFT Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for IIFT Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log on to the IIFT official website.
Step 2: Enter your details in the application form.
Step 3: Upload your CV.
Step 4: Click Submit and follow the subsequent pages to complete the application process.
Quick Tips To Get The Job
- Acquire sound knowledge of General Financial Rules (GFR- 2017) applicable in government/autonomous institutions, purchase procedures, GeM, etc.
- Work on your communication skills and body language; this could help you during the interview.
Click here to read the detailed official notification.