The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the results for June 2017 term-end examinations on its official website.
Around 6.2 lakh students had appeared in the IGNOU Term End Exam (TEE) for various subjects and streams in the month of June 2017.
The candidates who had appeared for TEE June 2017 can check their results by following the instructions given below:
How to check the IGNOU Term end results?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Click on link for June 2017 Examination Result http://www.ignou.ac.in/result.html or on June 2017 Examination Result (Alternate) to go to the login page
- Enter nine digit enrolment number
- Click on submit
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out and save it on your computer
The Indira Gandhi National Open University popularly known as IGNOU conducts term exams every year in the months of June and December for students pursuing Graduation and Post-Graduation courses across India via distance learning and open education. Lakhs of students from various parts and backgrounds across India enroll in 226 Distance Courses offered by IGNOU to pursue higher education at a moderate fee.