Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of submission of application forms for the admissions in the academic session of July 2022. Students who are seeking admissions in IGNOU's Distance Learning Programmes now have some extra time to apply till July 31, 2022.
The aforementioned information was given on Monday i.e. on July 18, by Indira Gandhi National Open University via its Twitter handle. Those who want to apply for the ODL (Open and Distance Learning Programmes) of IGNOU may fill the application form by visiting IGNOU's official website https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
How To Apply For July Session 2022: IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National University is one of the Mega Universities in the world and recently has announced the extended dates of re-registration for its academic programs till July 31. The programs are offered in open and distance learning mode for session July 2022. Here is how you can apply for the admissions.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on Re-registration link.
- Step 3: Then a new page will appear with information regarding the registration process.
- Step 4: click on Proceed for Re-registration link.
- Step 5: Register by filling required information in order to generate your login credentials.
- Step 6: Login with the username and password.
- Step 7: Fill the application form for July session 2022.
- Step 8: Now pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 250.
- Step 9: At the last take a print out of the application form for future reference.
IGNOU is also providing fee exemption to SC/ST candidates to join Degree, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate programs.
Things To Carry For Filling Online Application
Candidates have to be ready with the following documents and copies at the time of filling online application form for admission for the July session 2022.
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
Courses Offered By IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National University is a central Open University which offers courses in various disciplines. In the Open and Distance learning mode the University is offering admission in various programs like:
- Masters in Hindu, English, Urdu, Political Science, Jyotish, Folklore and Culture, Gandhi and Peace Studies etc,
- PG Diploma and Certificate programs in Urban Planning and Development, Mass Communication, Tourism Studies, Patent Practice, HIV and Family Education, Cyber Law, Aqua Culture, Nutrition and Health Education etc.
- Specialised B.Com and M.Com Programs for ICAI Candidates, ICWAI Candidates, ICSI Candidates.
- IGNOU also offers UG programs like BA Honours BAG, B.Com, BSCG, BLIS, BTS and BSW.