The Term End Examination Result which was held in December has been declared by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
How to check IGNOU December Term End Examination 2018 Result?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Results tab
- Click on Term-End URL given on the left side of the screen
- Click on the URL that states Early Declaration of December 2017 Exam Result (New)
- Enter your 9-digit Enrolment Number and click on Submit
- Preview and download your result
- Take a print out for further use
The results published on the official website carry the marks obtained by the candidates in the Term End Examinations only and the marks for the candidates' assignments are still awaited. Once the marks for candidates' assignments are also uploaded, the Grade Cards will be released for every individual by the University.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The University began by offering two academic programmes in 1987, i.e., Diploma in Management and Diploma in Distance Education, with a strength of 4,528 students.