The hall tickets for December 2017 exams have been released by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
Where to find the IGNOU hall tickets?
The hall tickets are available on the university's official website for download. Candidates can use their login credentials to download the IGNOU admit card. Candidates are advised to download the hall tickets as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rush.
How to download IGNOU December 2017 Exam Hall Ticket?
In order to download IGNOU December 2017 Exam Admit Card, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the IGNOU official website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link for hall ticket download on the home page
- Fill in your details such as enrollment number in the space provided
- Select your program from the drop-down menu
- Click to submit
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Carefully go through the instructions on the admit card and verify your details. In case of any discrepancy inform your nearest regional centre immediately.
The website might have traffic at this time and not load properly. In such cases, the website may not respond. Do not panic and wait for some time and then try again. Also make sure that you enter your enrollment number correctly.