The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released an official notification inviting candidates for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, post graduate diploma, and certificate courses in various disciplines.
All the eligible candidates are requested to apply through prescribed format latest by June 30, 2017.
"Performing and visual arts, inter and trans-disciplinary studies, translation, engineering and technology, extension and development studies, foreign languages, journalism and new media studies and vocational education and training are some of the other disciplines available for interested students," the university said in a recent notice.
How to apply?
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the link for the admission portal
- Click to register
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Upload all the scanned documents
- Click to submit
- All the candidates are advised to take the printout of the same for further reference.
Note: Moreover, the IGNOU university has recently launched 11 free online MOOC courses, out of which two- a certificate course in Russian and a certificate course in e-learning are already functional.
For more information on academic programs click here.
The documents needed to apply online:
- Scanned latest photograph (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned your latest signature (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of your age proof
- Scanned copy of your relevant educational qualifications (Maximum 400 KB)
- Scanned copy of your experience certificate (if any)
- Scanned copy of your category certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. (Maximum 400 KB)
- Scanned copy of your BPL Certificate, if below poverty line (Must be less than 400 KB)