Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to full time and part time M.Tech/Ph.D Programmes for the academic session 2016.
Admissions at IGDTUW will be granted in the following programmes:
Master of Technology (M.Tech):
- Mobile & Pervasive Computing
- VLSI Design
- Information Security Management
- Robotics & Automation
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Computer Application
- Sciences & Humanities programmes
M.Tech VLSI Design Programme: Candidates must have completed B.Tech/B.E degree in Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science OR an equivalent degree from a recognised university.
Ph.D in Engineering Programme: Candidates must be holding degree in M.E/M.Tech or its equivalent degree from a recognised university/institution in the relevant discipline with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA. Candidate must have completed B.E /B.Tech or its equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Ph.D in Sciences and Humanities Programme: Candidates must have master degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised University/Institution with 60% marks or its equivalent CGPA and undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
How to Apply?
To apply online candidates should visit the official website
- M.Tech (full time) programme admissions will be based on the merit of the valid GATE score secured by candidates. Marks secured in the qualifying examination will also be considered while offering admission.
- Ph.D programmes admission will be based on the screening Test (Research Aptitude Test, RAT) or an interview, according to the decision by the Admission Committee of the university.
Last date for submit duly filled application form:
- Ph.D programme: June 12, 2016
- M.Tech programme: June 20, 2016