Bangalore, 17 November 2016: IFIM Institutions in collaboration with Falcon Skills is launching the Healthcare Operations Service Manager Program (HOSM) beginning January 2017. This six month course is pioneering and one of its kind where graduates of the program will have the ability to analyze and manage healthcare systems, improve the effectiveness and productivity of the organisation.
The course will focus on innovative ways of engagement by adopting integrated learning methodology that comprises classroom based teaching, group discussions, case study and analysis. The Candidates will have a holistic understanding and exposure to all areas of Hospital Administration through a unique blend of three months of academia followed with Three months of practical exposure in a hospital setting.
Ravichandran Natarajan, CEO of Falcon Skills said, "The aim of this course is to develop core competencies for managing key operations in a hospital administration. Learners will receive first-hand experience in a hospital setting along with classroom based teaching. The purpose is to address the crying need of qualified and hands-on supply of trained talent in the non-medical services. Building a strong, skilled talent pool is the objective at Falcon Skills. Our collaboration with a reputed organisation in IFIM will help achieve the same."
Sanjay Padode, Secretary CDE (IFIM Institutions) added, "Our tie-up with Falcon Skills will prove to be beneficial for the learners as Falcon Skills have extensive professional and domain experience in healthcare management. The aim of this course is to deliver specialized healthcare programs for continuous healthcare education. We have put in a lot of thought into this and are sure that it will prove to be useful for the learners."
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Principles of Hospital Operations and Administration
- Non- Clinical Support Services
- Clinical Support Services
- Functional Strategic Management
- Hospital Technology Management
- Hospital Information systems and Management
- Quality Management, Insurance and TPA.
- Healthcare Regulations and Management
- Finance and Cost Accounting in Hospital Administration
- Purchase, Inventory Management and Control
- Patient Centered Management
- Qualified MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BSc Nursing or Paramedical qualification preferably with one-year experience (not a compulsion)
- Graduate with minimum one or two years of experience of working in a hospital, nursing home, and diagnostics in healthcare administration function
- Good command on English language, including all aspects of communication i.e. spoken English, written and comprehension ability
- Not older than 35 years of age
The healthcare industry in India is growing at fast rate of 16.5% and the total industry size is expected to hit US$280 billion by 2020. This course bridges the gap between Business Schools and the Healthcare industry which enables them to become change agents in Hospitals.
IFIM Institutions has always been a front-runner for quality management education in India. IFIM's vision is to nurture holistic, socially responsible and continuously employable professionals. IFIM Institutions was established in 1995 and promoted by Center for Developmental Education (CDE). IFIM is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and exceptional study resources.
IFIM Institutions offer Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses through its IFIM Business School, IFIM College, IFIM Institute of Social Sciences, IFIM Law College and IFIM Centre for Distance Learning. The Group of institutions is highly supported by committed and qualified faculty with rich experience in industry, research and consulting.
Furthermore, veterans and inspiring corporate professionals complement the courses through their guest lectures.
For editorial queries write to email@example.com