The ICSI Admit Cards has been released by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. This is the exam for students eligible for appearing in Foundation Programme (Computer Based) Examination, Executive Programme & Professional Programme Examinations. The admit cards have been uploaded to the website of the Institute.
ICSI Exam 2017 date
The ICSI, executive and professional programme examinations are scheduled to commence from December 20, 2017.
How to download the ICSI Admit Cards 2017?
In order to download the ICSI Exam 2017 Admit Card, follow the steps given here:
1. Log on to the official website of ICSI
2. Click on the link "Announcement for Admit Card-Company Secretaries Examinations-December,2017" from the homepage
3. From next page, click one of the links given below:
- Download Admit Card for Foundation Examinations - December 2017 Session
- Download Admit Card for Executive & Professional Examinations-December, 2017 Session
4. Fill in your details such as registration number and the texts shown there
5. Click to submit
6. The admit card will be displayed on the screen
7. Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Points to note while downloading:
- Candidates must use their current 17 digit registration number
- Examinations timings displayed on hall ticket are in 24 hours format
- There will be no hard copies of the admit cards posted
- Don't wait until the last day to download the admit card. Do it as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rushes
- Examine the hard copy of your admit card after getting it printed. Check if all the details are correctly mentioned. Otherwise, you might need to request for a change
Exam paper pattern
The medium of Examination has no relevance. Question papers will be displayed both in English and Hindi language except for Business Management, Ethics and Communication paper for which questions will be displayed in English only.
In case of any doubts/ discrepancy, students must contact the Institute immediately at Tel.No. 0120-3314111, 0120-6204999 or through the Grievance Portal at www.icsi.edu or 'CS Touch' Portal.