The ICSE Class 10 board examination 2015 will being tomorrow, February 26, 2015. The first paper will be Hindi; the examinations are set to conclude on March 30, 2015.
A 15 minute time will be given for reading the question paper, in addition to the stipulated time for writing the paper.
Important instructions for students:
- Candidates are required to write their answers of the ICSE Class X board examination in black ink pens.
- Fountain pens and ballpoint pens may be used, but pencils may be used only for diagrams.
- The use of slide rules is permitted in science subjects, but candidates using them should state this on their answer scripts.
- Information such as formulae or other data which appears on slide rules must be securely covered before they are taken into the examination hall.
- Mathematical tables will be provided; candidates are not allowed to take mathematical tables into the examination hall.
- The use of any electronic device during any examination of the Council is prohibited.
All subjects have components of internal assessment, which are carried out by schools, on the basis of assignments/project work, practical and course work. These marks are added to the component of the external examination set and marked by the Council.
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) conducts the ISC examination for Class XII and ICSE examination for Class X.