ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow has released recruitment notification for the post of Research Associate. Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview on February 12, 2018. The place of work will be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow. The above positions are purely temporary.
ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Educational Requirements||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Research Associate||01|| PhD or Professional Master's degree or Master's Degree with NET and 2 years of research experience in Life Science or Technology Management/Intellectual|
Property Rights/Bioinformatics or related disciplines.
|Rs.40,000 per month||40 years for male and 45 years for female candidates as on the date of interview (relaxation as per GOI|
Selection Process For ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment
- The selection will be based on the academic performance, research experience and performance in the interview.
Application Fee For ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment
- There is no application fee.
How To Apply For ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment
Candidates should visit the official website
Click on the icon "Recruitment" and select the advertisement as shown in the screenshot.
Read the "Notification" carefully.
- Candidates should download & fill the application form.
- All the eligible candidates appearing for interview should bring their colored passport size photograph and all the original certificates along with self-attested photocopies in support of their educational qualification/experience at the time of interview.
ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment- Important Dates
- Date of walk-in-interview: February 12, 2018, at 10.00 hours
The Venue For The Interview
ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
For more information about the job notification, click here.