ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow has released recruitment notification for the post of Research Associate. Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview on February 12, 2018. The place of work will be at ICAR-NBFGR, Lucknow. The above positions are purely temporary.
ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Educational Requirements||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Research Associate||01|| PhD or Professional Master's degree or Master's Degree with NET and 2 years of research experience in Life Science or Technology Management/Intellectual|
Property Rights/Bioinformatics or related disciplines.
PG Diploma/Certificate in IPR.
Expertise in patent search tools and software.
Able to manage IP, organising workshops, awareness programmes, create knowledge material related to creativity, innovation and capacity building in IPR.
Excellent documentation, reporting, and analytical skills.
|Rs.40,000 per month||40 years for male and 45 years for female candidates as on the date of interview (relaxation as per GOI|
Selection Process For ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment
- The selection will be based on the academic performance, research experience and performance in the interview.
Application Fee For ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment
- There is no application fee.
How To Apply For ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment
Click on the icon "Recruitment" and select the advertisement as shown in the screenshot.
Read the "Notification" carefully.
- Candidates should download & fill the application form.
- All the eligible candidates appearing for interview should bring their colored passport size photograph and all the original certificates along with self-attested photocopies in support of their educational qualification/experience at the time of interview.
ICAR-NBFGR Recruitment- Important Dates
- Date of walk-in-interview: February 12, 2018, at 10.00 hours
The Venue For The Interview
ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
For more information about the job notification, click here.