The All India Entrance Examination (AIEEA) Result 2017 will be released by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) on July 5, 2017. Candidates can check their result on the official website once declared.
Why is AIEEA Exam conducted?
- The ICAR conducts the AIEEA for providing admissions to Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Agriculture Research.
When was the AIEEA Exam conducted?
- The examination was held on June 10, 2017, and June 11, 2017, at a total of 52 regional centers were set up across the country with approximately 50,000 candidates appearing for the examination.
How is the selection process done?
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list of ICAR AIEEA 2017, which would be released after the declaration of the result for getting the admission under 15 per cent All India Quota to the Universities across India.
How to check AIEEA results?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click to submit.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print put of the same for future reference.
M.B. Chetti, Assistant Director General of the ICAR, has said the council has initiated steps for ranking State Agricultural Universities (SAU) in the country. Speaking after concluding the two-day review of activities carried out with the ICAR development grant at Kerala Agricultural University on Friday, Dr. Chetti said the ranking would be announced on July 16, 2017.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous body responsible for coordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture. The Union Minister of Agriculture serves as its president. It is the largest network of agricultural research and education institutes in the world.