The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) will conduct the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) 2017 on June 10 and June 11, 2017. Candidates can now download the admit cards from the official website.
The results of all of three entrance tests will be announced on June 30, 2017, and the counseling is to be conducted in the month of July.
When is the test conducted?
- The test will be held on June 10, 2017, for UG and on June 11 for PG from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
- The test for P.hD will be on 11 June with duration of 3 hours and timings will be 10 am to 1 pm.
About the paper pattern:
- The question paper will have 60 MCQs from five subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture. Out of the total 300 questions of 5 sections, candidates will have to answer any 180 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks. 1 mark will be deducted on attempting the wrong answers.
How to download ICAR admit card 2017?
- Visit the website.
- At the website, log in with the application number and password
- Once displayed, take a print out.
- The admit card carries all necessary information regarding the exam center and other details, therefore it is mandatory to carry your hall ticket with you on the test day along with a valid identity proof.
Also read: How to Become an Agriculturalist?