The result of the Chartered Accountants Intermediate (IPCC) Examination is released by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
When was the IPCC exam held?
- The exam was held on May 2017. IPCC is held after passing CPT exam. Those who clear the second level, that is, IPCC will have to complete articles and CA final exam.
The number of students appeared for the exam:
- A total of 2,07,577 students has appeared for the exam at 443 centers across India.
- The All India merit list of candidates securing a minimum of 55 per cent and above marks and up to the maximum of 50th Rank on all India basis will also be made available on the website.
How to check ICAI IPCC result 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your registration number, exam name, and other details.
- The result will appear on the screen.
How to check ICAI IPCC result 2017 via SMS?
For getting results through SMS students should type:
- CAINTER(Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six digit Intermediate (IPC) examination roll number of the candidate)
- e.g. CAINTER 302971 and
- send the message to 58888 - for all mobile services
How to check ICAI IPCC result 2017 through E-mail?
- Those candidates who wish to receive the result through email can do so by pre-registering their requests from July 27, 2017, at icaiexam.icai.org.