The results of the Chartered Accountancy (CA) and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) have been released today (July 20, 2018) by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). According to the notice released on the ICAI official website it earlier said, "Result of CPT, Foundation, Final(Old) & Final(New) Examination held in May/June 2018 is likely to be declared on Friday, the 20th July 2018, around 6 pm." As a pleasant surprise, it was released by 3 pm.
Jaipur boy Atul Agarwal has topped the exam with 77.25%. Around 1,21,850 candidates attended the exam in 381 centres of the country.
Where To Check The ICAI CA CPT Results 2018
Check out the results on one of the following websites:
How To Check The ICAI CA CPT Results 2018
In order to check the ICAI CA CPT Results 2018, follow the steps given here:
Step 1: Log on to the ICAI official website.
Step 2: Click on the results link.
Step 3: A login page will appear. Enter your registration number and submit it.
How To Get The Results Through SMS
Use the following codes for the respective exams and send it to 58888:
- CA old course - CAFNLOLD 000128
- CA new course - CAFNLNEW 000128
- CA Foundation - CAFND 000171
- CA CPT - CACPT 000171
The selected candidates will get the CA CPT rank certificate within two weeks of the results declaration, most probably in the first week of August. Those who have cleared the CPT can start preparing for the next level of the exam. Congratulations to those of you who cleared CA! You may now join a firm or start your own!
What To Do If You Do Not Clear ICAI Exams
- Stop listening to all the criticisms, you know you made/did not make efforts and it is okay to fail.
- Continue with a regular degree course or employment.
- Keep an effective schedule to help you prepare for the exam the next time and reinforce discipline to stick to it. If necessary, take a few months break from your regular schedule to prepare for this exam.