An official employment notification has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for Specialist Officers (SO) in various banks.
- The recruitment will cover six different posts of Scale I
- The total number of vacancies is 1315
- 20 banks are participating
The application process for the IBPS Specialist officer exam Common Recruitment Process (CRP) will begin online from today and ends on November 27, 2017. The application will be online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
E-mail ID required
In order to make the online application, an applicant should have a valid personal email id.
IBPS Recruitment exam 2018 admit card
IBPS may send the call-letters or any other relevant notification on the registered email id, so it is required for the candidate to provide their own email id and keep it active until the full recruitment process is complete.
Documents to upload for IBPS SO exam registration
Before beginning the application process, a candidate should check that they have a scanned copy of their recent coloured photograph and signature in the required specification. Also, candidates should keep the necessary details at hand for online payment.
How to apply for IBPS SO 2018 exam?
In order to apply for IBPS SO 2018 exam, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to IBPS official website: www.ibps.in
- Click on the CWE Specialist Officer tab.
- In the new window, click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the application portal where you will have to first register by providing your email id and phone number.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered email id and phone number. Use this to login to the application portal.
- Complete the application form and make application fee payment.
- Save the application copy to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
IBPS SO 2017 Application Fee
The application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs. 100 and for all other categories is Rs. 600. The payment can be done only in the online mode through credit card, debit card, netbanking, IMPS, or through cash cards and mobile wallets.