IBPS has conducted common written examination for short-listing of candidates for several posts. Candidates who have cleared the examination can fetch the interview call letters from the official website of IBPS. Candidates are required to produce documents at the time of interview. The following documents along with a set of self attested photocopied documents are to submitted at the time of interview. Failure to submit these documents, the candidates may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the valid interview call letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE RRBs-IV
- Proof of date of birth (Birth certificate issued by the competent municipal authorities or SSLC/ class 10 certificate with DOB)
- Photo identify proof Mark-sheets & certificates for graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/Disability candidates) issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format
- For Office Assistants- Ex-Servicemen candidates: The candidates who are retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a certificate. The candidates have to produce a copy of the discharge certificate/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview
- Candidates serving in government /quasi govt offices/public sector undertakings (including nationalised banks and financial institutions) are required to produce a 'No objection certificate' from their employer at the time of interview
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.