The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for the post of Banker Faculty on contractual basis. There is 1 post available and the eligibility criteria, application procedure and other important details to apply for the position of banker faculty is as follows:
- Candidate's age should not be more than 63 years of age. He/she must have been born not earlier than July 2, 1953.
- Candidate should be a graduate or post graduate from a recognised university/institution.
- Candidate should be an Officer retired on attaining superannuation /voluntarily retired or retired under SBP VRS or released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Bank /Organisation otherwise before superannuation, from the services of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above preferably with experience as faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of writing tests(question papers) for Recruitment /promotion examinations of banks or Public Sector Organisations.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who are eligible can apply.
- They can send their application forms giving details of job experience, along with photocopy of necessary documents to the following address,
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Job roles & responsibilities
The job requires writing questions (multiple choice or short answer type questions) in the areas of Banking, Financial Awareness, Human Resource Management etc. and other related areas.
Terms of appointment:
Appointment will be on contractual basis. The initial period will be of 2 years subject to
quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good
performance and physical fitness.
Salary for the candidate is negotiable.
- Last date of receipt of applications: July 22, 2016