Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI), has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) post. Interested and eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format before Mar 14, 2018.
IBBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Job Location|
|Assistant Manager||18||CA/CS/CMA/ LLB/ MBA with Finance/ master's degree in economics /master's degree in commerce||28 years||Rs 28,150-55,600 per month||India|
Selection Process For IBBI Recruitment
- Selection will be based on online examination, group discussion, and interview.
Application Fee For IBBI Recruitment
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs 500 through Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD) application fee is exempted.
Online examination will be held at the following centres
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai
How To Apply For IBBI Recruitment
Applicants are first required to go to IBBI website and open the link "Careers".
Open the Recruitment Notification entitled "IBBI Recruitment Exercise for officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)". and click on the option "Apply online" which will open a new screen.
To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter name, contact details and email-id.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and then apply.
For more detailed notification about IBBI Recruitment, click here.
IBBI Recruitment - Important Dates
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: Feb 22, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: Mar 14, 2018