Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the results of Patwari recruitment examination on its official website.
When was the exam conducted?
The HSSC exam was held on May 1, 2016.
How is the selection procedure done?
The candidates who have been qualified will be called for scrutiny of documents.
When will be the scrutiny check?
- The scrutiny of documents will be conducted from April 27 to April 29, 2017.
- In case a candidate does not appear for scrutiny of documents, he or she will not be considered for viva-voce/ interview and no further opportunity will be provided thereafter.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'Result of Written Examination and Notice for Scrutiny of Documents before the interview for the posts of Patwari (Land Records)'.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group 'C' services and may be called upon to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group 'B' and 'D' services if required by the state government.