An official employment notification has been released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services Examination-2017.
Number of posts
Name of the posts
- Excise & Taxation Inspectors: 6 posts in Excise and Taxation Department
- Inspector Grade-I (FCS & CA): 2 posts in Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
- Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies: 64 posts in Cooperation Department
- Extension Officer (Industries): 7 posts in Industries Department
- Election Kanungo: 7 posts in Election Department
Where to apply for HPPSC exam?
Candidates can submit their application through the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in.
The test will be conducted at various centers located at Shimla, Mandi, Sundernagar, Kangra, Dharamshala, Palampur, Solan, Una, Nahan, Bilaspur, Kullu, Hamirpur and Chamba depending upon the number of candidates for a particular station.
Candidates should note that apart from Excise and Taxation Inspector post, recruitment to other posts will be on contract basis.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary and main exam.
'Objective type Preliminary Examination of three hours duration, will be conducted consisting of one paper of 200 Questions one mark each of multiple choice answers for short listing the candidates for the Main examination. The number of candidates to be called for (Main) written examination will be 20 times of the total number of posts advertised. The candidates having been declared qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be entitled to admission to the (Main) written examination consisting of three papers.'
The last date to apply for the posts is until 18 December 2017