An official employment notification has been released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) calling out for candidates to apply for recruitment to various posts in different departments of Himachal Pradesh Government. Interested candidates only after ensuring their eligibility for the posts should apply.
HPPSC recruitment 2017 Vacancy Availability
- Associate Professor (Nephrology), Department of Medical Education: 1 post
- Assistant Professor (Immuno Haematology and Blood Transfusion), Department of Medical Education: 1 post
- Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology), Department of Medical Education: 1 post
- Medical Officer (Dental), Department of Health & Family Welfare: 26 posts
- Assistant Professor (College Cadre), Department of Higher Education: 204 posts
- Special Post Graduate Teachers (SPGT), Department of Social Justice & Empowerment: 8 posts
- District Public Relations Officer / Information Officer, Department of Information & Public Relations: 2 posts
- Assistant Town Planner, Department of Town & Country Planning: 1 post
- Assistant Director of Fisheries, Department of Fisheries: 2 posts
Important details like educational qualification, experience required, age limit, etc can be found from the detailed job notification released online. The details of the eligibility and other criteria are different for various posts. Candidates can view the detailed notification from the official website.
How to apply for the HPPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for the HPPSC recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of HPPSC
- On the homepage, click the Apply Online button
- Read the instructions given carefully
- Click Ok
- A registration form will appear on the page
- Fill in the required details
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process and save the page for future reference
Online recruitment applications, or commonly referred to as ORAs will be accepted by the Commission till 31 July (11.59 pm).